"ESTO DIGNUS - BE WORTHY"
60TH ANNIVERSARY STATE CIRCLE CONVENTION INFO...
The Notre Dame de Namur University campus is the ideal location for your next educational symposia, conference, weekend retreat, sports camp, or special event.
The campus encompasses 47 acres of countryside in the heart of the San Francisco Peninsula. Our campus offers a refreshing and relaxing environment in a convenient location. It can be easily reached by car, train or bus and is located 10 miles south of San Francisco Airport and 20 miles north of San Jose Airport.
Meeting and Event Facilities
We have facilities to accommodate 10 to 576 participants. The campus features a beautiful gymnasium with exercise/weight loft, 400-seat chapel, a 576-seat theatre, full dining and catering service, a conference center, a brand new turf athletic field, an art gallery, music recital rooms, a recreational swimming pool and classrooms ranging from small to large.
Our unique meeting facilities include a National Historic Landmark, Ralston Hall Mansion, as well as Wiegand Art Gallery located in the former Ralston Carriage House. The campus' beautifully landscaped gardens and expansive lawns provide wonderful opportunities for outdoor activities or informal gatherings.
The Notre Dame de Namur University campus feels like a country retreat. Majestic trees and beautifully landscaped grounds surround Italian villa styled buildings and contemporary structures. The encircling hills provide a welcoming atmosphere that encourages both tranquil thoughts and the stimulating exchange of ideas.
From large banquets to intimate retreats, dream weddings or musical converts, our facilities offer flexibility and accommodate 10-500 participants. Ample parking is available. During the summer, overnight accommodations are available.
When: Weekend of 24-26 June 2011
Where: Notre Dame de Namur University, Belmont, CA
Cost: $100.00 for room and board (2 nights/5 meals/BYOB)
First payment due: NLT 4/15/11 (full payment would be appreciated, if possible)
Second payment due: NLT 5/13/11
Circles planning to attend the 2011 convention:
1. St. Joseph The Carpenter Circle, No. 5197, Lincoln
2. Msgr. James A. McGinley Circle, No. 3875, Chula Vista
3. Fr. Slattery Circle, No. 494, Napa
4. Our Lady of The Immaculate Conception Circle, No. 521, Colton
5. Our Lady of Guadalupe Circle, No. 505, San Bernardino
6. Fr. Rosario LoGatto Circle, No. 4449, Escondido
7. Mother Teresa of Calcutta Circle, No. 4413, Livermore
8. Petaluma Circle, No. 448, Petaluma
9. All Saints Circle, No. 5259, Turlock
10. Fr. Mateo Sheedy Circle, No 4938, San Jose
11. St. Achilleus Circle, No. 5143, Auburn
12. Pope John Paul II Circle, No. 4974, Oceanside
Page last updated 6/22/11