"ESTO DIGNUS - BE WORTHY"
61ST ANNUAL STATE CIRCLE CONVENTION INFO...
Marymount College’s Conference Services is your conference planning partner for events held at one of our exceptional campus locations.
Whether you need space for a few hours or a few days, our staff can work with you to plan the event that best fits your needs. We will manage dining services and audio-visual needs, all while providing an inviting environment for your group.
30800 Palos Verdes Drive East, Rancho Palos Verdes
Available options on our picturesque Main Campus include classrooms of various sizes; conference rooms; an outdoor pool and pool deck; an auditorium that can accommodate up to 200 participants; and a full service café to meet your dining needs.
- Full kitchens in all units
- Wireless Internet
- Linen service available for a small fee
Palos Verdes Drive North
1600 Palos Verdes Drive North, San Pedro
We offer conference housing for youth groups (ages 13‑17) at our expansive Palos Verdes Drive North residential community. The community has townhome apartments and suites, a large state-of-the-art outdoor pavilion with a large stone fireplace and The Spot, our campus sundry and snack shop. This facility offers campers fun and engaging weekday evening programs included in our rates.
About Marymount College
With locations along the picturesque coastline of Rancho Palos Verdes and in the vibrant Los Angeles community of San Pedro, Marymount College offers one of the most advantageous collegiate locales available. The College provides a student-centered, culturally rich, Catholic learning environment for students of all faiths who seek to transform their lives and achieve their academic, professional and life goals.
Conference Services Brochure: Go to... http://www.marymountpv.edu/sites/default/files/CAMPUS_SERVICES/Conference%20Facilities%20Brochure.pdf
When: Weekend of 29 June-1 July 2012
Where: Marymount College, Palos Verdes, CA
Cost: $100.00 for room and board (2 nights/5 meals/BYOB)
First payment due: NLT 3/30/12 (full payment would be appreciated, if possible)
Second payment due: NLT 4/30/12 (no refunds after 5/29/12)
Circles planning to attend the 2012 convention:
1. Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta Circle, No. 4413, Livermore
2. St. Patrick Circle, No. 5362, Moreno Valley
3. St. Dominic Savio Circle, No. 1174, Norwalk
4. Pope John Paul II Circle, No. 4974, Oceanside
5. Msgr. James A. McGinley Circle, No. 3875, Chula Vista
6. St. Joseph The Carpenter Circle, No. 5197, Lincoln
7. Our Lady of Guadalupe Circle, No. 505, San Bernardino
8. Msgr. James F. Lawlor Circle, No. 2148, Escondido
9. Fr. Rosario LoGatto Circle, No. 4449, Escondido
10. All Saints Squires Circle, No. 5259, Turlock
11. Our Lady of The Immaculate Conception Circle, No. 521, Colton
Page last updated 06/22/12