"ESTO DIGNUS - BE WORTHY"
SQUIRE ADVANCEMENT PROGRAM (SAP)...
In Medieval times, a Squire was a young man in training to become a Knight. Squires learned through service, and, through their training, advanced toward the honorable goal of becoming a Knight. Like the squires of old, Columbian Squires, through the Squire Advancement Program, will advance through various levels of training.
The program has the goal of recognizing and rewarding each Squire for acquiring the skills and attitudes of Catholic leadership as he moves towards becoming a Knight.
The program is structured with five levels of achievement:
• The Page
• The Shield Bearer
• The Swordsman
• The Lancer
• The Squire of the Body of Christ
Each level is designed to guide a Squire through a process of learning and growth, while he masters certain activities and develops leadership skills. Each level also requires a specific number of achievements in four categories: Home and Family; Squires and Knights; Community and Country; and Church.
California's "Squires of The Body of Christ":
1. Nicholas Johnson - Squires of The Sacred Heart Circle, No. 931, Lancaster
2. Richard Rodriguez - Squires of The Sacred Heart Circle, No. 931, Lancaster
3. John "Kyle" Newman - Our Lady of Guadalupe Circle, No. 505, San Bernardino
4. Matt Theologidy - Squires of The Sacred Heart Circle, No. 931, Lancaster
5. Kyle Valencia - Squires of The Sacred Heart Circle, No. 931, Lancaster
6. ????? (This could be YOU!)
Page last updated 05/02/12